Tincture of aloe with honey on the Cahors: recipes, application
Strong home remedies in well-chosen combinations often reveal their qualities even more fully and acquire additional useful properties. A popular drug for treating a wide range of diseases is the composition of aloe, honey and cahors, prepared in strict accordance with folk recipes. Tincture copes with colds and diseases of the respiratory system, the gastrointestinal tract, improves metabolism, strengthens the body's defenses.
- Useful properties of the tincture
- Indications for use of the tincture
- Folk recipes
Useful properties of the tincture
Cahors is a medicinal variety of wine, which occupies a special place in the human diet. Despite the fact that official medicine does not recognize the possibility of seriously using alcohol-containing products in the therapy of various diseases, its popularity as such is extremely high:
- Cahors are used in the people as a means for raising hemoglobin, treating anemia;
- it improves appetite and facilitates the digestion of food;
- with its help you can cope with beriberi and strengthen the body's defenses.
Aloe is a well-known houseplant, the juice of which heals wounds and has anti-inflammatory properties. It is often used for the preparation of cosmetics, preparations for improving the function of the digestive system, effectively raises the immunity indices .
Honey has a complex health-improving effect on the human body. It serves as the best medicine for influenza and ARVI, and with regular application it can significantly increase the general resistance of the organism to adverse environmental influences and normalize metabolic processes.
There are many recipes for infusions, where all three components (Cahors, aloe and honey) are used together, they should be selected based on the described qualities and indications. When choosing the methods of home treatment, it is necessary to strictly follow the recommendations of the attending physician.
Video: The use of aloe and honey in gastritis therapy
Indications for use of the tincture
The use of tincture from Cahors with honey and aloe juice is useful in the following cases:
- exhaustion (nervous or physical);
- period of rehabilitation after debilitating illnesses;
- diseases of the respiratory system (tuberculosis, asthma, pneumonia);
- pathology of the gastrointestinal tract, disturbances in the work of the liver and gallbladder.
With increased cholesterol in the blood, and also in middle age and older, it is useful to regularly take courses of tincture of honey and aloe on the Cahors for the purification of blood vessels and the prevention of atherosclerosis. The drink effectively fights against viral and bacterial infections, improves the function of the heart and the organs of hematopoiesis.
Before preparing home remedies with aloe, honey and Cahors, it is useful to familiarize yourself with the general requirements for the ingredients:
- The age of the aloe plant should be at least 3 years, otherwise the concentration of medicinal substances in its leaves will be lower than required. Prior to collecting raw materials, it is better not to water for about 5-10 days, which will also increase the content of useful compounds. Choose dark and large leaves.
- Honey should be taken natural and fresh, not having time to crystallize.
- Cahors for tinctures will require high quality, without the addition of preservatives and colorants, prepared according to the classic recipe.
Classic recipe tincture for the treatment of colds
Fresh leaves of aloe - 1 glass
Honey - 1 glass
Cahors - 2 cups
Vegetable raw materials must be crushed, placed in a glass container together with other ingredients, mix well. Insist the mixture in a dark place for 10 days, then drain the liquid and wring out the precipitate. Take the drug should be three times a day for 30 minutes before a meal for 1 tbsp. L., until the symptoms of the disease recede, then a single dose is reduced to 1 tsp.
Tincture recipe for getting rid of bronchitis
Freshly cut aloe leaves - 1.5 cups
Honey - 1 glass
Cahors - 0,75 l
Vegetable raw materials are ground, mixed with Cahors and honey, if desired, 0.1 l of vodka can also be added to increase the effectiveness of the drug. Tincture is placed in enamel or glass dishes, cover and insist a day in the cool. The filtered liquid is taken 30 ml three times daily before meals.
Recipe for a cure for sinusitis and chronic cough
Aloe juice 350 g
Honey - 0.6 kg
Cahors - 0,75 l
Mix the ingredients well according to the recipe, insist for at least 5 days. In the first 5 days of intake, take 1 tsp. drink daily 3 times 30 minutes before meals, then a single dose is increased to 1 tbsp. l. For effective treatment of a long-term coughing, it is better to mix the components of the composition in equal parts.
Prescription tincture used in the comprehensive therapy of tuberculosis
Fresh juice of aloe - 150 ml
Cahors - 2 cups
Honey - 2 tbsp. l.
Mix well the aloe juice with honey and add Cahors. Remove the tincture in the dark for 7 days, take the finished liquid for 1 tbsp. l. four times a day.
Recipe for the treatment of pathologies of the digestive system and the normalization of metabolism
Shredded aloe leaves - 0.5 kg
Honey - 200 g
Cahors - 0,5 l
Mix aloe and honey, place the composition under a dense lid in a glass container and put it away for 3 days in the refrigerator. Add wine to the drug and allow it to brew for 4 more days. Drain the drink and take 40 ml three times a day for a long course of up to 45 days.
Prescription medications for uterine myomas
Leaves of aloe - 350 g
Honey - 3 cups
Cahors - 3 glasses
Prepare puree from the leaves of the plant, add honey, Cahors, mix thoroughly. The drug is removed for infusion for 7 days in the dark and cool, used unsealed for 30 days. A single dose of 1 tbsp. l. use daily 2-3 times.
Drug Recipe for Restoring Immunity and Strengthening Strength
Aloe juice - 100 g
Honey - 250 g
Cahors - 350 g
Mix the ingredients of the formula well, place it in a glass container and seal it tightly. Remove the drug for infusion into the dark and cool for 14 days. A ready drink is taken for 1 tbsp. l. twice or thrice a day.
There are a number of pathological and physiological conditions in which the intake of tincture of cahors with honey and aloe juice is contraindicated. These include:
- pregnancy, breast-feeding;
- children's age till 6 years;
- allergy to the components of the composition, individual intolerance;
- reaction of rejection of alcohol-containing products (including as a result of coding from alcohol);
- ulcer of the stomach and duodenum in the stage of exacerbation;
- kidney and liver diseases;
- bleeding and insufficient blood clotting.
For children over the age of 6 years, tincture can be offered in an amount not exceeding 0.5-1 tsp.
Warning: During the course of therapy and taking medications, the use of any folk remedies for self-treatment should be approved by a specialist.