Microboding Lips: what is it like to do, benefits?
Very often microblooding is confused with tattooing. In fact, these are different procedures, not only the technique is different, but also the materials used, the result. After microblasting, the lips are natural, natural, sensual and neatly shaded. They will not stand out on the face of a separate spot and shock others. A good master will correctly select shades, perform work with knowledge of the matter and present the client with joy.
- Who needs microblasting?
- Tattooing or microblasting? Differences and advantages
- How long does pigmentation
- Phased description of the technique
- Healing and care after the procedure
Who needs microblasting?
Microbaling is chosen by girls and women who want to save time, and also look attractive at any time of the day. After this procedure, you do not have to worry about make-up after the pool, sauna or wake up. You can feel easy on vacation. Fresh and juicy lips will not disappear anywhere, they will not wash, they will rejoice for a long time.
What problems will solve microblogging:
- Thin lips. You can make them visually plumper . This not only shifts the border, but also applies a special shading.
- Dull color or not expressed contour. Most often the procedure is done to solve these problems.
- Asymmetry. Microblueing will give lips a neat and proportional shape.
If you are allergic to cosmetics, you need to check the reaction to the paint that will be used beforehand.
Tattooing or microblasting? Differences and advantages
In fact, these are two identical techniques, since the pigment is placed under the skin. But, unlike the classic tattoo, microblue lips are stuffed by hand. Often it is called manual tattoo. Used special instruments (maniples) with a lot of thin needles at the end. They are very small and outwardly look like a hairs brush. The number of needles can range from two to 36 pieces. A good master will never work with one device. In microblasting, thick tools (0.35 mm) are used to trace the contour of the lips, and a little thinner (0.25 mm) for feathering.
What other differences are there?
- Depth. In microblooding, the needles do not penetrate deep beneath the skin. This is enough for pigmentation, but the color does not "degrade" over time, as is often the case with tattooing.
- Faster heals. For a complete restoration of the lips 2-3 weeks are enough. After microblasting there are no large wounds, crusts are not as noticeable, there is no puffiness or it is insignificant.
- Quickly descends. If we take the average data, then after 1.5 years the pigmented lips will approach their natural color.
- Less soreness. It is explained by the technique of pigment application, small depth, using miniature needles.
- The speed of the procedure. Despite the manual technique, microblasting will take 1.5 times less time, but on condition of applying to a good master.
By the way! This way of lip pigmentation has advantages not only for the client. The master is also more comfortable to work with manual manipulations. When using a rotary tattoo machine, you need to keep your hand on the canopy all the time.
Advantages of microblasting really a lot. Another issue is the search for a specialist. Tattoo has long been known, the techniques are sharp, it's easy to find a professional. Manual micropigmentation is not very developed, there is a great risk of not achieving the result that is expected.
How long does pigmentation
The most controversial issue that spawned many myths and negative reviews. Experts promise durability up to two years. But everything is purely individual. It is often possible to find information that the pigmentation comes off together with the crusts during healing. Or microblue lips lasts no more than six months. In any case, it is advisable to prepare for the procedure, look for a good master, read the portfolio.
What affects the durability:
- materials used;
- observance of rules and techniques;
- refusal of correction or holding it untimely.
The resistance is affected by injury to the lips or improper care. Use of aggressive means for washing, scrubs , exfoliating cosmetics with abrasives, chemical agents for grinding. In these cases, the regeneration and renewal of cells is accelerated, the pigment is released.
Phased description of the technique
In the salons during the procedure, almost always use local anesthetics. Some customers refuse them, which they have every right to. To reduce pain, you can use a well-known lidocaine, analgin or drugs based on them. These anesthetics reduce the sensitivity of the lips, but do not affect the result.
Technique of microblasting in the cabin:
- Lips are cleaned, cleaned with disinfectant lotion.
- An anesthetic is applied. Usually it is in the form of a cream. The lips are covered with a film from above. The aging time of the anesthetic is 10 to 20 minutes, depending on its type.
- The cream is removed. With a cosmetic pencil, the master draws a previously defined, coordinated form with the client.
- A manipula is prepared, the needles of the desired length and thickness are selected. For microblasting, one-time modules are always used. They are unpacked at the client. Also used a new ring for dye, sterile gloves, cape.
- The paint is mixed, poured into a special ring with a cup, the master will dip a maniple into it.
- The specialist paints the outline with a module with several rows of needles.
- The surface of the upper and then the lower lip is shaded. Surplus paint master removes sterile tissue immediately during operation.
- After the procedure, excess paint is removed, the client receives recommendations for further care.
Important! The professional master will first allow the client to express his wishes: to circle the contour, to give the desired form, to apply the shades of interest. Only after that, will offer alternative options, make amendments, give recommendations.
Video: Microboding Lips in the Salon
Healing and care after the procedure
What is care after microblasting:
- Daily application of cream with panthenol, which accelerates healing.
- Refusal of cosmetics, any balms and lipsticks.
- If necessary, it is possible to wash the cracks with chlorhexidine.
- You can not rip off the crusts. They must fall off on their own.
It is very important in the first day to reduce contact with the treated area. Do not touch, rub, wet the surface. Drink using a tube. Refuse hot food, visiting the sauna, bath, taking a bath. Smoking and the use of alcoholic drinks inhibit the healing and regeneration of cells.
You can not perform the procedure for any blood diseases, during the flu and ARVI. Must pass a minimum of 7 days after the end of treatment. If there are cracks on the surface, damage, strong peeling, it is worthwhile to wait. If there is a violation of blood clotting, there may be various problems that will affect the result, the healing time will be prolonged.
The main contraindications:
- herpes of any form;
- birthmarks on the treated area;
- any neoplasms;
The period of pregnancy and breastfeeding are not direct contraindications to the procedure. But you need to consider how a woman suffers painful sensations. Also, while waiting for the child, the sensitivity of the organism to various components increases. There may be an allergy to coloring compounds, painkillers or other means used.