Intervertebral eye tattoo: technique of holding, video, post-procedure care
Modern technology allows any woman to wake up beautiful. Permanent make-up of the eye will suit those who do not want to spend a lot of time each morning to put themselves in order, draw not always appropriate arrows, dye eyelashes with mascara. Make a look expressive will help the intermittent permanent tattoo. This is a very interesting and relevant technique that gives a natural effect.
- Features of technology
- How long does tattooing last
- Pros and cons of tattooing
- How is the procedure performed
- Care and healing rules
- Negative moments and consequences
- How to get out tattooing
- Contraindications to tattooing
Features of technology
In contrast to the classical permanent arrow, in the inter-drain technique of tattooing, the entire space between the hairs is filled, due to this, and a thin line of liner is drawn. It is possible to remove an additional arrow from the outer corner of the eye, but usually it is small and thin, without feathering. Used in classic black color, less often - brown shades.
This tattoo does not give a catchy make-up, often looks natural, emphasizes the natural shape and cut of the eyes. The effect is more dense and dark eyelashes. At a stretched arm, a thin arrow is almost invisible, but it makes the look expressive, and the face is fresh, removes facelessness.
How long does tattooing last
The firmness of the intermittent salon tattoo by masters is declared for 5 years. But this is a relative term. In some cases, the pigment lasts 3 years, while other girls boldly wear permanent for 7-8 years. Persistence strongly depends on the care of the treated zone in the first days. There are a number of recommendations that need to be performed before complete healing.
What other factors affect the resistance of tattooing:
- fat content of the skin;
- quality of application;
- materials used;
- daily cosmetics.
If the eyelids have small scars or burns, then there is a chance that the pigment from this place will "go away," quickly washed. This is due to a violation of the integrity and features of the structure of the inner layers of the skin.
Pros and cons of tattooing
The undoubted advantage of tattooing in interfluence technology is naturalness. Eyes look natural, you can do any make-up, nothing before gluing. If the color burns over time, you can always go to correction, add paints or slightly increase the width, draw the arrow. Also there is no risk that such makeup will get bored. The line is thin, it is practically invisible.
What are the cons:
- It is worth to prepare for the fact that the intergenerational tattoo will never be coal black. Approximately 40% of the pigment will go away together with the crusts during healing.
- High price. The fee is taken for the very drawing of the century and additionally for each correction. But then you can save on cosmetics.
- Color change. The black pigment leaves, gradually becomes lighter, but does not always turn gray, sometimes the intermittent arrow gives out blue, burgundy, purple.
- The face changes with age, the skin of the eyelids hangs, after a few years the species will not be the same. If there is an arrow at the tip, then it can fall.
There is always the risk of getting to an illiterate master. This threatens a vague line, damage to the skin or mucous membranes, conjunctivitis or allergies. To choose a salon and a master of intermittent permanent tattooing, one should approach responsibly, get acquainted with recommendations, examples of works, documents.
As for the morbidity of the procedure itself, this is a controversial issue. Now in the salons of the master use local anesthetics. Skin punctures are felt, but it does not hurt so much.
Important! Do not agree to the procedure without anesthesia. No decent salon works without anesthetics, especially on the delicate skin of the eyelids.
How is the procedure performed
It is advisable to do inter-natal tattoo before the weekend or while on vacation, as the eyes will take some time to recover. Unlike the arrow and the permanent eyebrows , lips , there is no need to draw a template. The paint is hammered strictly along the line of growth of the eyelashes. Coordination with the client will be required if he wants to extend the drawing at the outer edge of the eye, that is, make a small arrow. Its tip can be lowered or raised.
How to spend an intermittent tattoo in the cabin:
- Master cleanses the skin of cosmetics and sebum, wipes antiseptic.
- An anesthetic is applied. Most salons use Emla cream. This is the only anesthetic in Germany. The agent is applied to the eyelid as closely as possible to the growth line, but it should not be on the mucous membranes. A film is superimposed on top.
- The cream is removed with a napkin. Water is not used. In the second century, the anesthetic can be left longer.
- The master injects the dye under the skin. With the second hand, he pulls the eyelid to work through all the folds.
- The eyelids are wiped with an anesthetic. The healing cream is applied.
A month after the main procedure, a correction is made. During it, the line gets better, voids and spaces are filled. At the request of the client, you can draw an arrow, increase the width.
Video: Master class on intermittent tattooing
Care and healing rules
Intermittent tattoo on average heals 10 days. The first 3-4, rarely 5 days, there is edema of the eyelids. At all he keeps different times, it all depends on the sensitivity of the skin, the accuracy of the master, the internal state of the body. For faster healing, the eyelids can be lubricated with cream with panthenol or Actovegin ointment. To remove puffiness, you can take an antihistamine drug, enough one tablet of suprastin per day.
Important moments of care after tattooing:
- For the healing period of tattooing (intermittent and conventional), you must refrain from taking a hot bath, visiting the sauna, swimming pool. It is advisable to save eyelids from water. For the same reason, temporarily give up complex make-up.
- The first two weeks do not expose your eyes to hypothermia, protect yourself from the sun and wind with glasses.
- It is desirable to postpone sports and hard work, as sweat will irritate fresh wounds.
- Within a few days, especially the first day, reddening of the eyes will be observed. This is normal, will help drop Vizin and similar analogues on the action.
- With any tattoo, intermittent, including, appear crusts. In no case can they be ripped off or scraped. They must leave on their own, without outside help.
After detaching the main crusts on the wound, small scales will appear, which are no longer so noticeable. Sometimes in the healing process, the skin becomes very itchy. In this case, you can also take antihistamines, they have a calming effect. In addition to tablets and drops for internal reception, it is allowed to apply externally Fenistil gel, which also has an antipruritic effect.
Negative moments and consequences
Most problems with tattooing arise because of improper care of the area during the healing or illiteracy of the master. A good specialist will not only do everything at the highest level, but also help to avoid mistakes, will provide moral support. He needs to show how the healing process is going.
Another common problem is color change. Usually it occurs after two years. In this case, you can make a correction, withdraw the permanent or wait for its natural burning out, masking the corrector or decorative cosmetics.
There is an opinion that the procedure can provoke the loss of eyelashes . In fact, this is only due to mistakes made by the master, a strong impact on the eyelids. The permanent is made even with exfoliated cilia . They will interfere with the work a little, some may fall out, but the native hairs do not suffer from the procedure.
How to get out tattooing
In the network, you can find different ways to remove permanent. Intersectional tattoo is burned with iodine, discolored, rubbed with salt, hydrogen peroxide, lemon juice and other harmless means. All these methods harm, damage the skin, leave behind the wounds and scars.
The best way to get the tattoo out is to go to a salon or clinic, remove the permanent with a laser. In this case, the skin will not suffer. Some cosmetologists practice the use of remouches, but they do not always work. The dye is brought under the skin to a sufficient depth, it is not so easy to release. If there is no opportunity to go to professionals, it is more reasonable to simply mask the flaw, draw an arrow in dark color , apply shadows.
Contraindications to tattooing
Permanent makeup is contraindicated in the treatment of antibiotics or other drugs that dilute blood. In this case, the healing will be greatly delayed, there will remain scars, color and the result will not please.
The main contraindications:
- blood diseases;
- viral and fungal infections;
- bronchial asthma;
- mental illness.
As for pregnancy, it is not a contraindication to tattooing, but it is better to refuse the procedure. At this time, the risk of developing allergies increases. It is also possible to carry an infection, which is extremely undesirable at such a vulnerable time.
Video: The process of tattooing. How is healing