Makeup "cat's eye": step by step execution, video. How to draw arrows and pick up cosmetics
Confident women are not afraid to attract attention. Creating an image, most often focus on the eyes, because they are primarily looking at the interlocutor. Make the look truly mysterious and at the same time playful will help make-up in the technique of "cat's eye", not out of fashion for several centuries. Correctly selected cosmetics, honed skills of drawing arrows and shading easily and quickly give the appearance expressiveness.
- Description of the makeup features
- Means for creating "cat's makeup"
- A classic version of the cat's eye makeup
- Drawing arrows for "cat's" eye makeup
- Features of makeup depending on the color of the iris
- "Cat's" make-up for gray and blue eyes
- Make-up "cat's look" for green-eyed
- Makeup for the brown eyes
- Tips for high-quality makeup
Description of the makeup features
The technique of creating a "cat's" style appeared in ancient Egypt, when women tried to give their eyes a similarity with the eyes of a cat, the sacred animal of the Egyptians. This makeup is still popular now. It involves giving an oblong form to the eye, the corners of which should be slightly elevated. This gives the woman an image of a kind of charm.
The most important thing in "cat's" make-up is to learn how to draw beautiful smooth arrows, and the space around is painted over in a special way. Such make-up will suit all the girls without exception. The accent, skillfully put on the look, will make it weary, attractive and exciting.
Means for creating "cat's makeup"
Cosmetics for this type of makeup should be selected taking into account the features of the structure of the face and skin type. To make the look "cat", at hand should be the necessary cosmetics:
- Tonal cream and powder. With their help, the skin will get a healthy and fresh look, which is important for creating any make-up.
- Lining and pencil. They can be of different shades, but the classic black color is irreplaceable, it should be in the cosmetic bag of any beauty.
- Shadows. It is better to take the nude tones that emphasize the eyelids and blend well with any eyeliner and eye color.
- Ink. Preference in creating a "cat's" style is given an extension with a twisting brush.
In some cases, when there is a release or another evening event, you can glue false eyelashes , creating an additional effect of the cat's image with the help of hairs of different lengths.
A classic version of the cat's eye makeup
Make-up with the effect of "cat's look" is performed in different techniques. Someone makes it deep with the help of shadows, someone uses eyeliner. The technique is not so complicated, with sufficient experience will be under the power of each:
- Any make-up begins with cleansing the skin and leveling its tone. It's important to hide flaws, you can do it with concealer.
- Then the area under the eyebrow lights up, and on the upper eyelid, light shades (the colors of porcelain or ivory) are applied. So the look will not seem tired.
- Liquid tapping from the inner corner draws an arrow that ends a little further from the outside.
- A thin arrow in the lower eyelid, drawn at the very base of the eyelashes, is gradually connected to the upper eyelid. Thus, the makeup visually narrows and lengthens the eyes.
- At the final stage, the eyelashes are painted with mascara. In this case, the upper ones are more prominent than the lower ones.
- Do not forget about the underlining of the eyebrows and the proper coloration of the lips. It is better to use nude lipstick or shine, so that attention is not switched to too bright lipstick, but was focused on the eyes.
Tip: Do not close your eyes while drawing arrows. Otherwise they can turn out curves, and the corners will drop down. This will spoil the whole "cat makeup".
The lower arrow is often made thinner than the top. It is important to observe the measure and not overload the face with cosmetics. All beauty products are applied gently so as not to smear make-up.
Video: Traditional make-up for creating a "cat's look"
Drawing arrows for "cat's" eye makeup
Beautiful saturated arrows are created with the help of the liner, which is the most important component of such makeup. To do this, it is better to use high-quality waterproof cosmetics. During the application of the product, it is necessary to rest on the surface with your elbow, otherwise the lines may turn out to be uneven. The procedure for drawing arrows is divided into several stages:
- The first thing in the future line of drawing arrows with a brush is "driven in" by dark shadows. They should be slightly shaded.
- Then the outer corner is slightly pulled back and, as close as possible to the line of eyelash growth, the liner is applied. The line is slightly extended towards the temple.
- Then the arrow is thickened, giving it the necessary width. This is done at will.
Tip: To make the "cat's" eye make-up look right, you do not need to take the arrow out of the outer edge for 1-2 cm. The optimal length here is 0.5 cm.
This type of shooter looks better on round eyes , the shape of which becomes close to the almond-shaped one. In some cases, it helps to adjust the proportions of the face.
Features of makeup depending on the color of the iris
Any woman has a unique eye color, and each tries to make it more expressive. After all, to the blue and gray, green, karemy color of the iris, there are different combinations of shadows and eyeliner. In each case, there are their own color nuances, which are taken as a basis for applying make-up.
"Cat's" make-up for gray and blue eyes
Owners of blue or gray eyes often receive a lot of compliments from the male. Such girls are hard not to notice in the crowd. To their eyes are even more prominent when creating a look, like a cat, you need the following colors of the submarines:
- black (classic color in creating a make-up for blue-eyed);
- brown (to the full extent it will allow to emphasize the depth of blue color);
- bronze (this color should be with a shimmer, which will give brightness).
Peach, plum, lilac or gray tones will look good here. However, when choosing cosmetics, always consider the intensity of the color of the iris. Milky blue and gray eyes are more suitable light shades, and for blue - dark.
Make-up "cat's look" for green-eyed
Green eyes always create an atmosphere of mystery and magic around their possessor. Make-up here is appropriate to do with the use of violet, blue-blue and pearl-gray shadows. In this case, you should also focus on the cold tone of the leaks:
- lilac (improves eye color and fits romantic natures);
- lilac (makes the look deep and blends well with the dark color of the shadows);
- blue-green (emphasizes the natural beauty of green eyes).
Well shade and make the green color of the eyes peach, brown and golden shadows. With neutral green and dark gray pigments, on the contrary, do not experiment. This will give the look an expression of fatigue.
Makeup for the brown eyes
Make-up, performed in this technique, will be especially attractive to brown-eyed girls. After all, they are most like Egyptian beauties. Here you can pay attention to a certain color of the sub-streams:
- blue (contrasts with the color of the eyes and is suitable for evening activities);
- coral or peach (will make the look warmer and deeper, suitable for daytime make-up );
- green (it can be used with yellow, this combination will appeal to extravagant girls).
For dark brown or almost black eyes, it is worth choosing darker shades of colors, since light ones on them will simply be lost.
Tips for high-quality makeup
Not all girls know the nuances of creating a "cat's eye". It is important that the makeup look perfect. For this it is worth remembering a few useful tips:
- For narrow eyes, draw wide arrows, and round - the tail of the shooter must necessarily protrude beyond the outer corner.
- Wiring in this make-up is applied only after the shadows. This will avoid the lubrication of pigments.
- Mucous of the lower eyelid is always given only by kayal (a special soft pencil), as it is easily traumatized. And the line is more clear and even.
Many believe that arrows are more appropriate for evening activities, but, well and accurately traced, they will be attractive in the afternoon. Here you should not make them too wide and long, and the shadows' tone should be better muted, then the make-up will not look so aggressive with light.
Makeup "cat's eye" can fulfill every girl. This will take time and patience. Cosmetics should be applied with neat movements. Gradually everything will turn out clearly and beautifully.
Video: Fast make-up in the style of a cat