Makeup for Asian eyes: a step-by-step description of different techniques
Asians are adorable and attractive, but they have some peculiarities, which makes the classic make-up techniques useless. A special cut of the eyes in combination with a massive upper eyelid and short eyelashes, a yellowish skin tone require a special approach in the make-up of Asian-type eyes to emphasize virtues, making them even more attractive.
- Choosing cosmetics
- Basic order
- Types of makeup
- Casual Eye Makeup
- Evening make-up for Asian eyes
- Smoky Eyes
- The standard of beauty in Korean
- Makeup for Asian women in Arabic style
- A palette of colors in the makeup of Asian beauties
- Corrective methods in creating makeup
- Narrow and slanting eyes
- Widely and closely planted eyes
- Small eyes
- Almond-like eyes
- Dark Circles
- Makeup for Asian eyes with an impending age
- The main mistakes in the "Asian" makeup
To stop disappointing and not to deny yourself the pleasure of experiments and incredible transformations, it is worthwhile mastering an independent make-up. Recommendations for the selection of cosmetics and their use are related to the peculiarities of Asian appearance:
- Foundation. Because of the natural yellowish hue, the most advantageous for Asian women are milk, caramel, coffee and golden tonalniki. But there are exceptions (whitened skin or, conversely, chocolate), for which you need to choose other options.
- Wiring. Corrector for the eyes (ailayner) will need white to increase the volume, retaining the natural appeal (a thin strip is carried on the bottom) and black. For the eyebrows - a little lighter than the hair (for Asian women, they are already quite expressive). It is not superfluous to fix the gel. He will fix the hairs in the desired position for a long time.
- Ink. "Open up" the look and correct the overall impression with the help of a bulk carcass.
- Shadows. A standard prescription for cosmetologists is to purchase a dark and light version of the same color. Several variations from one range are allowed. Smooth transition gives mystery. Give preference to a better matte texture. Glossy, mother-of-pearl are good for a festive make-up of the eyes.
- Pomade. Here, the scope for creativity is huge: naturalness, "classic of the genre" (cold red) or brightness, matte or shine. The main cosmic prescription: the more noticeable the make-up of the eyes, the more natural the sensual mouth should look, and vice versa.
- Blush. Coral, peach, lavender refreshing, create an attractive shine.
You should pay attention to creamy pigments, they are easier to smooth the transitions. Dark will be useful for feathering linings. If there is a possibility, you can additionally purchase gel ailayner, it is easier for them to impose narrow and neat outlines. No illusions will be golden and sparkles, with their help you get a playful holiday image. To distinguish the cheekbones, a bronzer will do.
The proposed order is traditional in the make-up of girls with Asian eyes, suitable for all occasions, for daytime and evening dresses, it is worth to deviate from it only for the sake of bold experiments or the recommendations of experienced cosmetologists. This simple sequence will demonstrate the natural attractiveness and master the basics of a beauty portrait:
- Begin with eyebrow correction . Remove excess hairs, but only from below to refresh the look and visually lift the "heavy" eyelid. Avoid the "falling" tail: it only emphasizes the drawback. Shade the emptiness by emphasizing the bridge of the nose. Comb the hair with a special brush, fix the gel.
- A little powder. The work begins with the coating of the eyelids with a small layer of powder. Or with a primer (fixes makeup).
- Work on the gradient. Pave on the moving part of a small amount of the softest shade of the pale (light golden and other). Then create a smooth gradient in the corner of the eye in the form of a triangle. You should not allow sharp changes, but remember the best way to adjust - feathering.
- Label the outlines. The line on top should be thicker (it will visually widen the eyes) and not go too far. Bring down below is not always. If the eyes seem to be slanted (the outer corners, as compared to the inner corners, seem to rise upwards), the edge is delineated only by the outer edge, shaded with a brush (there are no clear boundaries to anything here).
- Eyelashes. Since women of Asian type, as a rule, are short and rare, they are twisted with a brush and stained in 2-3 layers.
- Lips. A beautiful shape can be emphasized with a pencil. They also add volume (spend in millimeters above the natural boundary).
The finishing touch is rouge . The main secret of their competent application is the direction of movements: from the temples to the area under the cheekbone.
Types of makeup
There are many variations of makeup for Asian eyes: Korean, Arabic, evening or everyday. You can experiment to always look fashionable and irresistible.
Casual Eye Makeup
This simple, but emphasizing the dignity of make-up is available even to absolutely inexperienced in this case, the representatives of the fair sex:
- First of all, they put the foundation to make the makeup last all day.
- Each time different colors of shades are taken - cold beige or cream (for the appropriate outfit one can take and soft-gray). They should be laid on the moving part, slightly above the fold. This cunning will smooth the "impending" weight. Draw a light strip under the eyes. Top bring a brown ailaynerom.
- You can use a device for twisting hairs - curler.
- Accent lipstick do not need. Here naturalness is preferable.
Sometimes, in order to reveal its uniqueness, to refresh the face, one tone of shadows is enough, a little padding on top and mascara.
Video: Quick makeup for Asians
Evening make-up for Asian eyes
Many Asian women of fashion for the release of light lashes or glue artificial.
Festive style is impossible without expressive shadows, pearlescent or even with sparkles. They should draw a thin strip above the eye. Mother-of-pearl light is carried on the inside of the eye to open it and give lightness. More saturated use with caution (the strip does not raise too high).
More daring like the popular make-up of a fig ice . For smoky visage of Asian eyes, suitable colors are needed, for example, warm-brown. They are applied to the very fold and a little higher, they are wound up and lifted. Bottom lay a dark thin layer, smooth the layers with fingertips or a brush.
For outlines of contours, black or colored pencils are useful. For example, purple - to draw a line from above, and brown - for the opposite.
Video: Smokey Ice for Asians
The standard of beauty in Korean
To look fashionable, Koreans remain faithful to the standard recognized in South Korea:
- Multistage cleaning. Fashion designers are convinced that you can proceed to the guidance of a marafet only after a thorough cleansing of the skin. With this task, patches and creams are handled on the basis of unusual ingredients.
- The basis is the Korean powder, its transparent, "weightless" coating gives an unusual effect of "porcelain" skin. By the way, from Korea to the world market came the newest cosmetic means - liquid tone, called "kushon". The surface is coated with a kushon with a rubber sponge. The tool is gaining popularity because it gives maximum naturalness.
- Eyebrows straight, without bending. Most Korean show business stars emphasize their image with such a broad and even shape. It looks unusual, but stylish, there is some naivety and childlike purity.
- European style. Modern Korean women paint their eyes so that they look more like europeans. The flashes of light refresh the appearance, bring some childishness. Therefore, there are practically no dark palettes among the Korean collections. Hence the fashion for arched arrows, with a short tip, eye-catching, and lush eyelashes.
- Lips. In accordance with the standard, a translucent shine of naughty, saturated tones (from pink to acid) is chosen. A solid texture is not welcome.
- The finishing touch is a creamy powder (it is conveniently distributed with the pads of the fingers). And, of course, cheeks, like Barbie's.
All fashion trends in Korea are aimed at maintaining the cult of adolescence. And in an industry full of children's innocent faces, this cult "sat down" quite firmly.
Video: Fashionable make-up in Asian style
Makeup for Asian women in Arabic style
Arabic style is not for everyday life. Thematic parties, holidays, an exit in a new collective - here worthy occasions for cosmetic experiments:
- Eyebrows should be even, with clear outlines.
- Soft podvodka (kayal). Arabian makeup is impossible without a complete outline of the outline. But the ideal is achieved only through a soft texture. Draw a cue line above the eye and barely noticeable under it (right on the mucosa), and then lengthen and slightly twist. Do not leave any unpainted areas.
- No accents. Standard reception does not work when it comes to the image of the oriental maiden. In this "makeup" a bold move is used - they separate both the eyes and the lips. Arab style is most suitable for brown-eyed brunettes.
On the cheekbones, nose bridge and in the center above the chin leave a bronze tanned drop (bronzer). The cheeks are peeled out.
A palette of colors in the makeup of Asian beauties
Following the beauty laws, Asian girls use only beige or golden eye shadows. If you want something new, you should act on your color.
Harmoniously will look olive and brown palettes. Black-haired virgins with brown eyes will like blue, which is suitable for pink accents on the lips and cheeks.
Brunettes are advised to make green makeup, purple, lavender, purple or steel. In the framework of variations on the theme of smoky eyes, the entire spectrum of the cold scale is applied. For a festive evening, juicy paints in make-up are permissible.
Among the Asian women, women with blue and gray eyes are rarely seen. Such rare beauties experts recommend a blue and steel palette. Even more rarely are girls with green eyes . They are advised to give preference to silver and purple.
Corrective methods in creating makeup
Cosmetologists skillfully hide shortcomings, change the visual perception of others.
Narrow and slanting eyes
Ladies with narrow and slanting eyes will approach cream, sandy pallets. You can stay on green and purple. They are carried by the pads of the fingers in the direction from the nose, without going beyond. They bring their eyes closer to the eyelashes, prolonging the line abroad and finishing it with a sharp tip. The outline of the lower eyelid will be smoothed out from the edge to the middle. If the eyes are widely spaced, draw a little further.
Widely and closely planted eyes
Girls with widely spread eyes boldly carry rich shades all over the surface (this visually reduces the distance between the pupils). With closely lying eyes, only light ones are placed near the nose. It is recommended to consolidate the achievement with a droplet of gently pearly shadows under the left edge of the eyebrow. Two points of clarification - the main secret of competent make-up with closely located eyes.
Eye-enlargement is possible due to lush lashes and smooth transitions of shades, from the eye upwards. But mainly for the increase of specialists actively apply ailayner. Due to different thickness and length, cosmetologists create the desired effect. Basic makeup tricks with small eyes :
- With their eyes on either side, they do not connect features near the nose;
- the top line is thickened to the corner and ends up by the raised arrow ;
- visually the width increases, if you bring the bottom from the middle to the outside, gradually thickening it and ending at the border.
The charm of the almond-shaped (oblong) eyes is demonstrated by a smooth gradient in the make-up. It is created by at least three shades: calm, medium and most saturated (in this order: from the inner corners to the middle and beyond).
Circles under the eyes of Asian women are a common problem. They hide it with a peach-proofed corrector . For eye make-up, you will definitely need a base and bright "colors" (they will work as a "distracting maneuver").
Makeup for Asian eyes with an impending age
Special makeup, hiding this feature of Asian girls, changing the sad expression, is created in several stages:
- Forever put a base for make-up, on top of it - matte shadows (mother-of-pearl is not suitable). Cover them with a problem area: just above the moving part, not turning to the bridge of the nose. To see the area of work, it is enough to open your eyes.
- It is possible to use a gel anilajnerom, all to shade.
- Densely to make up eyelashes with ink.
- You can not tolerate surplus of foundation. The concealer will help, its reflective properties concentrate attention on the contours of the face.
- The finishing touch is the gentle lips.
It is necessary to take warm and cold tones, but exclude all varieties of red (they increase the existing swelling). It is not necessary to get the podviku for the line. At the bottom of the eye, it is better to walk with a white pencil. For the best result in makeup is actively used feathering.
Video: How to hide the impending eyelid
The main mistakes in the "Asian" makeup
Even with a clear leadership, it is difficult to immediately get an excellent result. Often girls make gross mistakes:
- drawing a line along the mucosa, connect both, focusing on the Asian section of the eyes;
- abused dark cosmetic means;
- they choose improper means.
But do not give up, mastering a special make-up. Basic actions will help to choose your style, and experiments, even bold ones, will create a unique image.