Home-made eyelash lamination with Yumi Lashes technology, step-by-step instruction
What women do not do to make the look more expressive, deep and attractive - mascara, perm, build-up, etc. All this negatively affects the health of the eyes in general and cilia in particular. Laminating eyelashes allows you to get long, curved and well-groomed cilia without harming them. The procedure can be carried out both in the salon and at home.
- Laminating eyelashes at home, the essence of the procedure
- Step-by-step photo-instruction for laminating eyelashes Yumi Lashes
- Effect of laminating eyelashes
- Contraindications to lamination of eyelashes
- Care of laminated eyelashes
Laminating eyelashes at home, the essence of the procedure
The procedure allows you to strengthen your own cilia using a drug based on keratin - the main component of hair and eyelashes. Hence the second name of the procedure - keratin lamination. The composition for laminating, except for keratin, includes vitamins, organic substances, special care ingredients (extract of hops, yarrow or chamomile), which help strengthen the cilia , increase their flexibility. Penetrating deep into the cilia, the remedy removes structural damage, promotes the start of the process of their growth and prevents damage, forms on their surface a thin film that ensures the preservation of moisture and nutrients, natural shine and protection from the influence of external negative factors (frost, heat, hard and sea water , ultraviolet, etc.).
Laminating revitalizes the eyelashes, improving their appearance. Some cosmeticians procedure sometimes informally called eco-lifting, because it raises the cilia from the roots, making the look open.
For self-lamination, you need to purchase materials for the procedure (ready-made, now it's Yumi Lashes) and get acquainted with the technique of its implementation. The procedure is carried out in several stages, it is inconvenient to do it yourself, therefore, in the conditions of the house, it is necessary to have an assistant (girlfriend) who, in fact, will help to apply all the necessary funds to the cilia.
Stages of lamination of eyelashes at home, step by step
1. Cleaning and degreasing the surface of the cilia and eyelids, which will improve the penetration of nutrient components deep into the cilia.
2. Combing the cilia.
3. Apply on the skin around the eyes of a special remedy with a softening, smoothing or moisturizing action (eye cream). On the lower area of the eye, a silicone tape is attached (included in the kit).
4. On the upper eye area (upper eyelids) are fixed specially created silicone pads (included in the kit).
5. Fixing serum is applied to the eyelashes, which plays the role of the basis for the subsequent application of the pigment. The serum fills, thickens and makes longer the cilia. After this, the cilia are carefully combed on the upper silicone pads, the surplus funds are removed with a cotton swab.
6. Fixation of cilia, the creation of thermal effects.
7. Immediate filling of eyelashes with a pigment that is selected, taking into account the appearance of the woman (5 shades developed).
8. Remains of the paint are removed, a special brush is applied on the basis of keratin.
9. Removal of silicone linings.
10. Giving cilia the necessary bending and separation.
The total duration of the procedure is about an hour. It is absolutely harmless to the eye, but has some contraindications, so it is important to read them before you do it.
Video: The procedure of keratinous lifting of eyelashes Yumi Lashes from Natasha Naffy.
Effect of laminating eyelashes
The effect of lamination lasts about 2-2.5 months (the natural process of eyelash renewal is taken into account, as well as the use of cosmetics for make-up remover in case of application). As a result, you get:
- strong, healthy, long, elastic, more dense and bulky (due to thickening and staining) cilia;
- saturated and persistent color;
- natural bending of the cilia;
- open and expressive look.
Results before and after the procedure for eyelash lamination.
Results before and after the procedure for laminating eyelashes with mascara.
Thanks to this caring technique, women no longer need a daily eye make-up using decorative means. Eyelashes look as if you already curled them and applied mascara.
To get the result that fully justifies your expectations, do not save on the funds for lamination, do not perform the procedure for the extended eyelashes and do not increase them after the lamination procedure. Remember, the quality of natural hairs is the determining factor of the final result. If you do not have thick, short cilia, after the procedure they will not be like Kim Kardashian's, the procedure will only improve what is given to you by nature!
Video: All about the procedure for the lamination of eyelashes.
Contraindications to lamination of eyelashes
- Presence of an individual intolerance or allergic reaction to some constituent ingredients of the formulation.
- Recently transferred surgery in the eye area.
- Diseases of mucous membranes.
- Recently transferred barley on the eye.
Care of laminated eyelashes
After laminating the eyelashes, you can not wash (wet eyelashes) for 24 hours. After that, you can return to "ordinary life." It is not recommended to use mascara, but it is not forbidden. The application of various masks and other care products to the eyelashes is only welcomed, this will further strengthen and improve them.
Despite a lot of advantages, this technique still has one significant drawback - quite a high cost, although this does not affect today its growing popularity.