Botox eyelashes: the essence of the procedure, results, videos, benefits and techniques of performance
Each representative of the fair sex knows that voluminous and long eyelashes can best emphasize the natural beauty of the eyes, give expressiveness and captivating look, which no man can stand before. That is why it pays much attention to caring for them, experiencing a variety of cosmetology services: build-up, lamination, bio-zavivka, permanent staining and so on. One of the latest innovations in this area is botox for eyelashes, which not only improves their appearance, but also has a therapeutic effect.
- The essence of the procedure
- Who will suit
- Stages of holding
- Eyelash care after the procedure
- Advantages and disadvantages
The essence of the procedure
Botox eyelashes is a modern cosmetology procedure that has a restoring effect and improves their appearance. In the course of it, a special composition is made on the cilia from the nutrient and structural components, and then it is fixed. The composition of such drugs, the most popular of which is Lash Botox for Lamination Enhance, includes:
- hydrolyzed keratin, the main structural component of hairs, eliminates damage to the hair shaft and restores its structure;
- collagen protects the eyelashes from the negative impact of external environmental factors (cold, ultraviolet rays, wind, temperature and humidity changes), gives silky and elasticity;
- hyaluronic acid saturates the eyelashes with moisture and promotes its retention inside the hair for a long time, which prevents drying and brittleness;
- vitamins A, E and C have antioxidant and protective properties, improve the supply of oxygen to hair follicles, increase their life span;
- Argan oil contains a complex of vitamins and minerals, it has a nutritious, firming and health-improving effect on the hairs, returns the natural shine;
- panthenol makes the hairs smooth and shiny, contributes to the restoration of their structure, thickening and strengthening.
Some botox producers additionally include hydrolyzed proteins of soy and wheat, phytosterols, herb extract (rosemary, aloe, yarrow, camomile, nettle) in its composition.
Interestingly: Preparations for botox eyelashes do not actually contain botulinum toxin, widely used in injecting cosmetology as a means for temporary immobilization of facial muscles and smoothing wrinkles. This procedure was called only because it also allows you to quickly achieve a visual transformation of eyelashes.
Compositions for botox can be applied in a pure form by themselves, for example, after dyeing the eyelashes to strengthen and moisturize them. However, more often they are combined with biocrafting for additional twisting of cilia and lamination for twisting and creating a protective layer. The latter method is considered to be the most effective and allows to achieve the best aesthetic results, as it prevents quick washout of the nutrients applied to the hair.
Who will suit
The procedure can be recommended to girls and women with such problems of eyelashes:
- brittleness and loss;
- daily use of mascara, negatively affecting the hairs;
- lack of time for make-up;
- thin and weak hairs;
- light and short hairs.
After its execution, the eyelashes will become longer, stronger, due to the stimulating effect on the bulbs will begin to grow more actively, will acquire a beautiful appearance while preserving the naturalness and naturalness. Also their volume and density will increase, the color will improve, an attractive bend will appear. Many experienced on this procedure, the fair sex representatives note the cumulative effect.
Stages of holding
Before you do botox eyelashes, you need to consult a beautician, find out how it will go, how long it takes, to clarify the contraindications, complications and peculiarities of leaving after. No special preparation is required, it is only necessary to abandon the use of decorative and eye care cosmetics in the treated area on the appointed day. The procedure does not cause a woman any painful sensations, the only inconvenience is the need to be in a lying position for 1.5-2 hours.
It is performed in the following order:
- Create the desired bending of eyelashes and fix it, for which the master uses special curlers or rollers, protective patches and compounds for fixation.
- Application of the composition with the pigment, giving the eyelashes a saturated color (2-3 shades darker than the original), chosen in advance in accordance with the desire of the woman.
- Treatment of eyelashes with regenerating, nutritious and protective composition (Botox).
- Application of the composition, enveloping the cilia protective film, which protects them from negative external influences and prolongs the effect.
Immediately after the procedure, a slight tearing of the eyes is possible. The achieved result is saved no more than 5-6 weeks. Eyelashes immediately take on the appearance, as if they were made up with lengthening mascara. The next day they become more fluffy and voluminous, as the first day on the eyelashes still remains part of the composition. Repeat procedure is recommended to be done after the cilia renovation.
Important: The development of curative and revitalizing eyelash formulations is a more difficult task than for hair on the head, given the high risks of irritation and inflammation of the mucous lining, a negative effect on the visual apparatus, and the inability to use high temperatures.
Eyelash care after the procedure
Unlike other methods for correction of eyelashes, the limitations after Botox are minimal. On the first day it is not recommended to moisten the eyelashes with water for 24 hours, as this breaks the fixation of the bend. In the following days you can lead a normal lifestyle, use any cosmetic means, sunbathe in the sun and in a solarium, visit swimming pools, baths and saunas, rub eyes and even sleep with your face buried in a pillow.
To further strengthen the eyelashes, it is useful to periodically apply castor , peach or burdock oil on them . It is allowed to use mascara for make-up, but usually it leads to gluing and weighting of the eyelashes, which is bad for the appearance.
Video: Expert opinion on lamination and botox eyelashes
Advantages and disadvantages
The procedure of eyelash botox has both advantages and disadvantages in comparison with other methods. Its difference from lamination lies in the fact that the constituent substances penetrate deep into the hair, have a nutritional and therapeutic effect. While the means for laminating act on the surface, simply fixing the curl and tinting the hairs. Despite the fact that the technique of performing both procedures is practically the same, Botox is more durable and expensive. It is also possible to attribute its shortcomings not to the very long preservation of the result.
The advantage of Botox compared with the build-up is the lack of probability that the hairs will fall off at the most inopportune moment. Both methods give almost instant results, but after botox the eyelashes look natural. In addition, it is considered safe, does not require correction every 2-4 weeks, and does not lead to a deterioration of the condition of the hairs due to improper care.
Warning: The procedure is contraindicated in the detection of allergies to any component of the remedy, severe lacrimation, previous operations on the eyes, eye diseases, eye and eyelid injuries.
Differences Botox from bio-wax consist in a more complex and complex action on the hairs. Bioscrew allows you only to twist natural eyelashes, does not affect their color, volume and condition, it only lasts 2 weeks, but costs much less. It is more suitable for women with natural eyelashes that require a simple correction of the shape of the bend.